“Feed the hungry! Help those in trouble! Then your light will shine out from the darkness, and the darkness around you shall be as bright as day. And the Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy you with all good things, and keep you healthy too; and you will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring.” Isaiah 58:10-11
The Columbus Dispatch, in a recent article, stated that approximately 2,000,000 Ohioans struggle every day to make ends meet. According to Policy Matters Ohio, 92% who needed to turn to food pantries or emergency assistance programs were working, but 1 in 5 said they had to skip meals.
Donating to the Episcopal Community Services Foundation supports the ministries of congregations all across the Diocese of Southern Ohio. Your gift means a family won’t have to choose between fixing the car or feeding their children. You will help moms put clothes on growing children while studying for their nursing degree. You will ensure that seniors on a fixed income will have heat this winter.
YOUR DONATION changes a life…one person at a time every day.
- $25 provides a week’s groceries for a family of four.
- $50 makes it possible for a senior adult to afford their medications.
- $100 helps keep the heat on.
- $250 keeps a family in their home.
- Your tax-deductible gift to ECSF makes a difference every day to those struggling to keep food on the table, keep a roof over their heads, and live in the hope of a compassionate and merciful Kingdom of God.
Be the Light that shines out from the darkness…Give Generously!
For additional information or questions about donating, please contact ECSF’s Ministry Leader, the Rev. Terri J. Thornton at firstname.lastname@example.org.